Senin, 13 Agustus 2012

my new family...

I began my experiences on may, 19th 2012.. at that time I was doing examination in my campus. when I went home. my lecturer called me by hand phone . n he said that I should go to km.12. hm,,, I haven't known yet this town. so my friends ( eka n tari) accompanied me going there.... when we came to km, 12. my lecturer send me SMS. he said that I mah to go to CELC.. and finally we met leader of that course.. madam Ida...
she is very kind,and friendly... but what did she say....
are u ready???

ready !!!! what's for? ask me myself...
she explained that she was being confuse to find a new teacher in her course.. so she asked my lecture to find one of his student... oh my god... it;s me..

I'm so surprised...
but my friend said that exactly I cannot receive that job because I'm still take course in the other course....but when I told about my condition that still take a course in the other course... she said that it's not problem waiting me to finish my course in this section...

I tried to find another ways to push away that job...but when I came back to my kost. and told about that. all my sisters support me to accept that job because many people are difficult to get a job but I'm so easy to get it....

but I still found another ways... so I said to Madam ida that I'm so tired to go and back plaju-km.12.... but what did she response . . she said that I can stay in her house... oh my god... I cannot say that I don't want to accept but I also cannot to push away directly....

so I tried to stay in her house...
I met Mr. een, and mis kia... they are so kind of me. and they are like my brother and my sister... madam ida is also like my mother... day after day I feel comfort. and I brought some of my clothes and I stayed there...

I began on June,2nd 2012...
and I got many knowledge here... I get learning about teaching and understanding characteristic of many students and how to arrange the time and how to live beside many people closely...

august, 8th 2012, I make party in madam ida's house... and it's very different because I met all my new family here.... my mother and my brother came too... I'm so happy and I hope i CAN DO THE BEST HERE....

now, tomorrow n future.... I hope I can live everywhere, everytimes, n with everyone without negative thinking before.....

because I know.... GOD HAS THOUGHT FOR ME.... WHAT THE BEST FOR ME....

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar