Selasa, 16 Agustus 2011

contoh - contoh pidato ( ENGLISH VERSION )

THE IMPORTANCE OF ENGLISH

Assalamualaikum wr wb.
Good Morning
Honorable judge of Competition and Protocol
Honorable orators and my beloved brothers and sisters
Thanks for chance given to me to give a speech today

First of all, Let me introduce myself, my name is Herlina Setia Dewi Agustin
I study at SMA NEGERI 1 BETUNG

The first, let say thanks to god Allah S.W.T who had given us the healthy and happiness so we can meet together in this place
Second, my peace and salutation to our prophet Muhammad S.A.W who had brought us from the darkness to the lightness

Few days ago my teacher of English requested me to deliver my speech in English. in order to practice my ability in speaking

I'm standing here to tell you about "The Importance of english"
I've Devided up my speech as follows :
Firstly, I will tell you about English is as an International language,
Secondly, I will tell you about Using English in school
Next, I'm going to present English as a key to open doors to scientific and technical knowledge
Finally  I would like to tell you about English as a top requirement of those seeking jobs

Ladies and Gentlemen
     I personally think that English is most important language in the world. Why do I say like that?. . Well, let me begin telling you about English is as an International Language. it is spoken by many people all over the world either as a first or second language. As for as I know the countries which use English as their language are England, USA, Canada, Australia, and Africa.
    And Important of English is in school also famous . Begin from elementary school  elementary school until senior high school. elementary school have taught about basic of English, Junior high school and Senior high school become superior subject.Any school using English as accompany language. so the student demand master English in Passive or Active.
     Next, I'm going to present English is as key to open doors to scientific and technical knowledge which is needed for the economic and politics development of many countries in the world. As we know, to get knowledge, we should read a lot of books. especially about economics and politics, written in English
     Finally, I would like to tell you about English is as top requirement of those seeking jobs. When we read the announcement about job vacancies in newspaper, applicants who master either active or passive English are more favorable than those who don't

Ladies and gentlemen
     From the facts above, it's clearly shows that everybody needs to learn English to greet the global era.
I think that's all and thank you very much for your attention.

Wassalamualaikum wr wb
Goog Morning

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar